Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Sins of the Reader

We have a very serious topic to discuss ( well, more like me talk to myself about) today. I like to tell myself that it doesn't happen. I like to pretend its not a problem. but, it is. I'm talking about people......(dramatic silence) reading the....(crowd waits in suspense) .. LAST CHAPTER OF A BOOK FIRST (crowd gasps in horror, some even faint)!!!!!

I know! Who would do such things? Now, for all of you out there who are reading this and looking ashamed of yourselves, you need to know that you are not alone. But, the first step is admitting you have a problem, and if I might add ( who are we kidding, of course I am going to add) YOU NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!
So(takes calming breath), please, if you are reading last pages of books first, I highly recommend that you rethink your life. Because if you read last chapters first you need help.

Now on a happier note, leave a comment if you have the same feeling of reading the last chapters. I have a poll going on the side so please let me know what you do. Don't worry I won't judge ( yeah right) its a safe space ( as long as you don't read ahead) to express your reading habits ( even if they are stupid like reading last chapters).

So as a recap
  • Don't read last chapters first if you don't want an angry mob to come after you.
  • Vote on the poll.
  • Leave a comment.
  • Don't read last chapters first ( sorry, I felt like I needed to say it twice)

No comments:

Post a Comment