Tuesday, April 16, 2013

The Waiting

When you first get a new book that you have been waiting for, what do you do? Well, if you are like me, you make yourself a little "cave" and burrow in until you are done. Well, thats all fun while you do it, but as soon as you are done The Waiting begins. Now, I know you are probably thinking" Wow, does Rachael not know anything about capitalization?".  I do! See The Waiting is new term I have come up with.

The Waiting (n.) - The Waiting is the excruciating time between reading a new book and waiting for the next to come out.

I am not a patient person. So, The Waiting is terrible for me. But.... today one of my Waiting periods are coming to an end! Today (drum roll please) the book called ( I was serious about the drum roll ) DEAD SILENCE comes out!!!!!! Dead Silence is the fourth book in the body finding series by Kimberly Derting. So I am now going to go into my own little book hibernation and read away. So go pick up a book and read, and if you are in The Waiting , I feel your pain. :) 

1 comment: